Will Writing Singapore
You always wanted to write your Will but don't know how & where to start?
Well, you have come to the right place!
Unlike some "will-writers" out there who are not legally trained, or some law firms touting very low fees who do not offer any explanation, here at The Legacy Protector we pride ourselves by giving you the best of both worlds - a consultation to help you understand how to structure your Will + legally drafted Will by qualified lawyers!
Our Unique Model
How we are different:
1. Written by Lawyers - you can be assured that your Will is vet by trained legal professionals and not just some “will-writers”.
2. Complimentary Consultation - we offer you a first complimentary session at our cost* for you to find out if you need a Will, and if so, how to go about doing it. We only ask for a small deposit if you decide to go ahead with the Will-writing.
3. Value for Money - our Standard TLP Will is comprehensive enough to cover more than 90% of most people’s requirements (see below) and NOT based on number of clauses.
Components of Standard TLP Will
Our Standard TLP Will includes:
1. Up to 3 specific gifts (if any).
2. Up to 3 alternate tiers of beneficiaries with “Common Disaster Clause”.
3. Guardian clause (if applicable).
4. Lawyer sign off as one of the Witness and our consultant sign as the other Witness.
5. 3 copies of the Will - one each to be kept by yourself, the law firm and TLP.
6. Complimentary Personal Inventory List.
Variations to the Standard TLP Will is subject to additional pricing at SGD25 per additional clause.
However, we will let you know the exact charges before proceeding so that you will not need to spend a dime more if you are not comfortable with the pricing.